Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Romeo and Juilet

Today my mom told me that my cousin is having a nervous breakdown. Her version of a nervous breakdown is that she is crying all the time, isn't going to class, making herself sick, blah, blah, blah. She is having a nervous breakdown because she and her boyfriend broke up, and now they are back together. They live together (in a house with a roommate), and while they were broken up he whined and complained to his parents how he did not want to live there anymore and wanted leave and blah, blah, blah. Well, now they are back together he doesn't want to leave and his brother is flying in tomorrow to help him move and oh yeah, he hasn't told his mom he doesn't want to move. Yes, this is teenage lovers angst, yet they are 21 and 23. You read correctly 21 and 23. Not 14 and 15. These two people are in their early twenties and in college. My cousin made a comment how if he leaves she doesn't know how she will go on with out him and she felt like they were romeo and juliet. She also said something (not really sure what) to allude that she was suicidal. I feel for her...up to a point. She and her boyfriend have gotten themselves into this mess. He whined and complained that he could not be in the same house with her, and now they are back together and voila, everything is all good again, yet he doesn't have the balls to say a word. I don't like the reference to romeo and juliet. I knew a real life romeo and juliet. They ended, tragically. They are both dead and lives were and remain shattered since. Their lives were taken by suicide. I don't find anything that my cousin said amusing and I don't take the suicide comment lightly. I think she is acting like a drama queen and quite frankly, it sickens me. It makes me mad because of her DRAMA she is affecting a number of people. My aunt has take the rest of the week off to deal with her daughter, my mom may go to Las Cruces to talk to her and spend the weekend so that means Doug and I don't get to see Ed's play. It's bullshit. That's all it is. It is petty and it seems like it is such a cry for attention. Grow up.

1 comment:

Jeni Angel said...

HELP US GAY BABY!!!!!!!!!!

I am sick.to.death of drama.