Monday, February 23, 2009

Bitch, it's on!

Today in class, Chef Tanya (my instructor), tells us that for the International Coffee Day at the college, we will be making desserts for the attendees. I can not tell you how excited I became. Would you like to know why? Well, I AM A GONZALES. I heard, "this is a competition." Then it got better when she said we would be working in teams. My table partner, Katie, is just as competitive as I am. We are always in class outdoing all the other people. We got excited. We decided we will be making cocoa swiss meringue cookies and french vanilla cupcakes with cream cheese and white chocolate icing with (yes, there is more) meringue roses. TOP THAT BITCHES! It's all over for everyone else. Ah, I wish Jeni were here, she loves a good competition. I'll send pics.

1 comment:

Jeni Angel said...

Bring it.

Can't wait for you take them down. . .Monica :-)