Friday, February 20, 2009

Le Sigh...

I got an A in my Basic Pastries II class. Yes, I am so happy and excited. I enjoy the classes, the practice at home, and the homework. It is hard balancing everything and I know I could be doing a better job of it. I mentioned that I was bummed out that Dad didn't return my call about my first class. I still am pretty sad about that as well, but truly the root is I miss Jim. I want him to be a part of what I am doing. I believe he would be so proud of me, encouraging me. I don't think I am looking to have my ego fed, I am just so sad that he is missing out on what I am doing. I miss him. I miss him. I miss him.

1 comment:

Jeni Angel said...

Of COURSE you got an A. You are THAT awesome.

I am not surprised you miss Jim. I AM surprised you don't say it more. It's OK to miss him. It's OK to want to share this with him. Maybe you can make what HIS favorite is this weekend-in celebration!

P.S. It's so funny the word verification is squive. Like another form of squish!