Monday, March 9, 2009

What to say, What to say?

I confess, I have started like 8 blogs within the past week and I have deleted them all. I am frustrated, excited, disappointed, moody, relieved, tired...if there is an emotion to be felt, I feel like I have experienced it lately. This post will seem somewhat rambling, but you all will survive.

-Matthew completed his second season of skiing. He is such a funny kid. I am proud of him We had a potluck on Sunday and I brought vanilla cupcakes with chocolate icing. Big surprise.

-The kid that was in Matthew's class is finally gone. He is now at a behavioral school and is going to be in a typical classroom on Fridays at Matthew's school. GOD HELP SFPS IF I WALK IN ON FRIDAY AND THAT KID IS IN MATTHEW'S CLASS. Enough said.

-I got new school pics of the kids. I will send them out before the boys graduate from high school.

-Michael and Matthew are suffering from allergies and have a horrific cough. I blame the allergies on Doug.

-I made an awesome chocolate angel food cake. It was good. I also made a very yummy genoise cake with hazelnut ganache. Way yum!

-I got doors put on my bathroom. At last privacy and warmth.

-Michael dances great. He is so funny.

-Finally got Doug to watch Juno. He loved it.

-Am so excited to go to Seattle. Seriously COUNTING the days. Oh yeah, I need to take an offering of damn coleslaw. SAM.

-Going to Minn. in July with the kids to see Dad and Audmo. I wish the whole family could go, but I understand.

-Am so looking forward to May. You all can stay at my house for as long as you want.

-Am bored with my hair, but have no money to do anything about it. Ick.

-I have been taking very good care of my nails and fingers. You all would be surprised.

-Signed the mammer up for baseball. Am way bummed I will miss the first two weeks of games. He'll forgive me...right? UGH.

-Am going to do this focus study for Kraft. They interviewed me, and they are sending me a camera to video tape a day in my life. So very cool. One of the chef instructors approached me with this opportunity. It is very cool since I am a huge Kraft fan. Oh yeah, and they pay me. WOWSA!

I think that's it. School is good. I am learning so much and I am looking forward to sharing with all of you.

Oh yeah...Jessica is pregnant. God help that kid.

No comments: