Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Because I want to be JUST LIKE JENI

So, Jeni posted a shameful post of her first 15 songs that are played on her ipod. Well, I want to be just like her and will do the same now. Here it goes (very nervous).



1. Bad Day-Daniel Powter-I like this song. I truly loved the song because of the line "You're faking a smile with your coffee to go." That's me.



2.My Happy Ending-Avril Lavigne-Oh god. Yes, I have Avril on the ipod. This post is embarrassing. The song was catchy? I don't remember why I like this song. Please don't judge. Please?



3. She-Elvis Costello-A wonderful romantic song. I love the movie Notting Hill. Elvis...romantic.



4. When I grow up-Garbage-I love Garbage. Love, Love, Love!



5. Amneris' Letter-Shania Twain-Another wonderful romantic song. This is off the Aida soundtrack. SEE THIS OPERA. If you can, see it. It is my favorite. The soundtrack is incredible.



6. Ice Cream-Sarah McLachlan-According to Jen, I am the biggest Sarah sucker. It's true. I have all her albums. They have the same songs on them. Various versions of the same song. Sarah, live in concert. Sarah, acoustic. Sarah, live in my bathroom. Yes, I am a sucker.



7. Learning to Fly-Pink Floyd-I am a huge Pink Floyd fan. I loved this video and I loved the song.



8. American Girl-Tom Petty-I can not think of a Tom Petty song I don't like. This is off his greatest hits album. So Good. Doug and I saw him one night at El Farol drinking. I died when I saw him. DIED.



9. I'm still here-John Rzeznik-This is from the Treasure Planet Disney movie. It's a great song and a really good movie. I hear that song and I think of the boys. It's about a boy becoming a man.



10. Watching You-Rodney Atkins-This song reminds me of mammer and Doug. Michael wants to be just like Doug, it is so cute.



11. Peel Me a Grape-Diana Krall-This womans voice is so seductive. She is an amazing musician and this song is...again, seductive.



12. Ever the Same (Itunes Original Version)-Rob Thomas-Jeni. Enough said.



13. Heaven is a Place on Earth-Belinda Carlisle-I borrowed this cd from Jim, and well, never gave it back. Don't know why I love Belinda Carlisle, but I always sang one of her songs when I auditioned for plays.



14. The Scientist (Live)-Aimee Mann-I love Aimee Mann. Her voice is so haunting. When I found this on itunes, I about died. I love this song and her voice...god it makes this song so intense.



15. Free Fallin'-John Mayer-Again, LOVE Tom Petty and I am a fan of John Mayer. Put the two together=GREATNESS!



So, there ya go.

1 comment:

Jeni Angel said...

I judge Avril. I judge any John Mayer-I don't care what he is singing. I judge that you now not only like country, but you know the latest songs and download them.

I judge.