Saturday, March 14, 2009

Spring Break! Woo, Woo!

This week starts my spring break. Quite frankly, I am amazed I have made it as far as I have. It seems like yesterday I was going to start school and I was so terrified. I now have a lot more confidence in my baking skills and I am enjoying all the practice. I am looking forward to a week of rest. I know it seems odd to say, but to go and help Doug at the shop is relaxation. I will help him and then THURSDAY...I'll get back to that.



The boys are doing well. I realize that what I am about to write may seem very bad, but I believe since I have been going to school and doing something I like, I am enjoying my children more. They make me laugh and are the best companions I could ask for. I went with them on Thursday on the railrunner. We had a great time. We hit a cow. Yes, we hit a cow. It was very disgusting. You could feel the bones literally GRINDING into the tracks. SO GROSS! We then went to a cafe named Friends, had great breakfast burritos and coffee and hot chocolate. It was so nice. The morning was perfect and the kids were great. We got back on the train and came home. So much fun!



Today was spent getting a new dryer, taking care of a sick mammy, and general resting. It was nice. Tomorrow I need to make my video for Kraft, go to the grocery store, and generally prepare for my trip to Seattle. I am so excited! I honestly don't care what I do with Jeni, I just want to see her. We could watch the paint peel and it will be the best time ever. I can not wait to walk off the plane (with coleslaw in my hand) and hug my sister. There will be plenty a twitter.

I am going to make biscotti tomorrow. Maybe something with lemons as well. I seem to be all about the lemons lately. Who knows...life is what you bake of it.

No comments: